Today’s blog is to help me work out what to do on this subject. Here is my thinking:
1) I do not want certain people to read my blogs. I do not want share anything with them. I do not want them to know anything about me. My blog is such a give away about my life. I am not one of those who only blogs about a certain aspect of their life. The rest is private. I think this is good. I cannot do this.
You may have gathered by now, I am a person of extremes. When I do anything I over do it. Just look at my regular blogs here and elsewhere. This applies to my emotions as well. Balance is important.
2) I love writing , but it does takes time.
3) At times, well most of the time, it gives away my not so good side. I really do write how I feel. I cannot write any other way.
4) On the positive side when I write it all down 99% of the time it clears my thinking.
5) I want to build readership of this blog (goes against point 1!). It would give me so much satisfaction. In that people can be bothered to read what I write. We all lead stressful lives and it is difficult to find the time.
6) At times like today, I think I really should stop blogging.
7) I do not want to post anything on AW. This blog, I hope would avoid this. Besides, I would be picked up and thrown out anyway.
I will reflect.